Graduating 21st Century Leaders of Faith, Integrity & Scholarship
Catholic schools have a long-standing tradition of providing quality faith-based educational opportunities for the children of Hawaii. Today, there are 33 Hawaii Catholic Schools continuing that tradition for over 8,500 students each year.
Our Early Learning Centers set the pace as toddlers take their first steps on their educational journey. Children and teenagers are prepared with classroom and life lessons that develop their talents at one of our Elementary, Middle, or High Schools.
Hawaii Catholic Schools offer educational opportunities for every child in Hawaii. Learn about Tuition Assistance.
Are you ready to explore our schools?
Discover the right Catholic school for your child.
The Value of a Catholic Education
The goal of Hawaii Catholic Schools faith-based education is the fulfillment of the educational ministry of the Catholic Church and has as its primary objective the ongoing formation and development of each individual’s God-given gifts. In choosing a Hawaii Catholic School, you are providing your student with the spiritual and developmental skills they will need to build a bright academic future.
- Assist in the total faith formation of children
- Believe that all children can succeed
- Set high expectations with a challenging curriculum that is balanced with arts and music
- Hold a proven record of academic excellence with high graduation rates
- Teach respect of self and others
- Have caring & effective teachers in a safe environment
- Promote self-discipline with moral values to serve others and help develop leadership
- Prepare students to be productive citizens and good stewards of resources